Nestled next to preservation lands, several small lakes, and the Intracoastal Waterway, River Landing will have 104 homes upon completion. Homes in River Landing will be estate-style and buyers will have the option to use the builder of their choice, which is unusual for Nocatee. Most new home sales in Nocatee are purchased through a specific builder. Approximately one-third of the homesites in River Landing at Twenty Mile are located directly on the Intracoastal Waterway, and homeowners will have the option to build a private dock giving them deep water access.
Homesite sales in River Landing at Twenty Mile began August 2021 and buyers will find River Landing is in very high demand! This will be the most upscale, exclusive neighborhood in Nocatee. Interested buyers will need to engage in the specified bidding process. Buyers need to come prepared with a pre-approval letter from an established lender or a verification of funds letter. Pricing for the Preserve lots begins at $1.5 million and the Intracoastal homesites begin at $2.5 million. Once a buyer is through the bidding process, they can design the home of their choice with their own builder.
If you’d like help navigating this complicated process, give our team a call. As Nocatee-certified agents, we can help!
Nocatee is one of the fastest growing communities in Florida’s St. Johns County. As of 2020, Nocatee had 22 completed neighborhoods. Here is a list of new neighborhoods currently in the works in Nocatee as it continues to expand.
- Franklin Square – new townhomes starting low $400
- The Vista – new homes starting at $1 million
- West End at Town Center – model homes now open
- West End at Town Center Villas and Townhomes
- Settler’s Landing
- Del Webb at Nocatee – active adult community with amazing amenities opening in 2022
- Seabrook – will include Palm Crest, Coral Ridge, and Seabrook Village all scheduled to open in 2022
- Palmetto Cove – 61 homesites located near the Nocatee trails