Nocatee continues to grow – adding new neighborhoods, amenities, activities, and businesses! Here are a few of the latest developments:
- Spray Waterpark – Interactive spray park with climbing, sliding, and water play. Also has a large pool, deck, food court, bar and stage area for residents to enjoy.
- Schoolyard – Exclusive to Crosswater residents, features include dog parks, trails, playground, and a play field.
- Nocatee Landing – Breathtaking views of the Intractoastal West with a pavilion, parking, non-motorized boat launch, and restrooms.
Businesses that have announced Nocatee locations (2018-2020)
- Baptist Health Medical Campus
- Flagler Health Village
- CareSpot Urgent Care
- Panera Bread
- First Watch
- Clean Juice
- Greenwise Market
Ready to enjoy some family fun? Here are some of the regularly scheduled activities in Nocatee –
- Food Truck Friday – Occurring every other week, this public event hosts numerous food trucks, adult beverages, and a kidzone.
- Nocatee Farmers Market – Takes place every month with over 70 vendors. Bounce houses and crafts available for the kids.
- Family Movie Night – Different movie each month, snacks and beverages available for purchase. Bring your own chairs and bug spray!