Sawmill Lakes is a very desirable neighborhood of moderately priced homes, conveniently located in the heart of Ponte Vedra Beach. This community offers nice amenities, low HOA fees, no CDD fees, access to excellent public schools and is only a few blocks to the beach access.
Sawmill Lakes is very popular with home buyers and home values in the neighborhood have risen significantly in the last five years. Here are some highlights of the Sawmill Lakes real estate trends:
- In the last five years the average home price in Sawmill Lakes has increased 20%. The average sale price in Sawmill Lakes in 2014 was $416,545. In February 2019, the average sale price was $520,000.
- The price per square foot has increased significantly from $145/ft in 2014 to $178/ft in February 2019.
- In April 2019, there were only four homes for sale in the neighborhood. Currently, the absorption rate in Sawmill Lakes is 3.3 months, suggesting we're in a "seller's market". A balanced market is one with six months of inventory.
- The average list-to-sale ratio price ratio in Sawmill Lakes is 97.1%. Sellers are only negotiating down (on average) 3% of the list price.
- The average days a home is on the market is also decreasing. In March 2019, the average time a home was for sale was 99 days, indicating that most homes in Sawmill Lakes are closing within three months.
Information from the NEFMLS.