Sales continue to be strong in the Ponte Vedra area, both for the month and year-to-date, when compared with the same months last year.
Macro-economic indicators also continue to be very strong:
- Near full employment.
- Signs of rising wages.
- Recent guidance from the Fed that interest rate increases are unlikely in the coming months, helping mortgage lenders keep 30-year mortgages low, hovering around 4.375%.
Continue reading “Ponte Vedra Residential Real Estate Market Update (Through February 2019) ”...
After countless hours of in-depth analysis, the Watermarke Team has decided on the “right kind” of development plan for Vilano Beach.
Continue reading “The Watermarke Resort Is The “Right Kind” Of Plan For Vilano Beach! ”...
You may have been driving down Palm Valley Rd. and wondered what's going on behind those big beautiful black gates of Planation Oaks.
Continue reading “Lots of action going on at Plantation Oaks in Ponte Vedra Beach! ”...
The forever growing Ponte Vedra community, Nocatee, has been getting some action as we move into Summer!
Continue reading “NOCATEE NEIGHBORHOOD HAPPENINGS: The forever growing Ponte Vedra community, Nocatee! ”...
Nocatee real estate is hot right now!!! In March of 2016, THIRTY SEVEN homes were sold in just seven days!
Continue reading “Whats new in Nocatee Real Estate ”...
The Jacksonville Beaches real estate market was again strong throughout 2015. Across the board indicators were positive for Jacksonville, Neptune, Atlantic and the Ponte Vedra Beaches. Here are some important numbers:
- New listings climbed 9.7%, while closed sales rose 15.5%. As a result the inventory of homes for sale continued to shrink as did the monthly supply of inventory.
- As previously forecasted, median sales prices rose 5% across these four markets, from $291,000 to $306,000. Two markets, Atlantic Beach and Neptune Beach, saw year-over-year increases of 12.5% or greater, while Jacksonville Beach was up 2.7% and Ponte Vedra Beach declined by 2.5%. Even with the slight decline in average sale prices, Ponte Vedra Beach continued to have the highest median sales price at $431,000, versus $442,000 in 2014.
Elsewhere in the Jacksonville Beaches, sales and price increases were also very positive:
- South Ponte Vedra Beach down to Vilano (including Palm Valley) – new listings dropped by 4.2% while closed sales rose by 6.9%. As a result the inventory of homes at year-end was only 4.4 months. Prices remained relatively stable, with the average sale price up 1.5% from $399,000 to $405,000.
- Ponte Vedra/Nocatee finished December very strong and also posted significant gains for the whole year. New listings were up 24.3% to 881, closed sales were marginally up 0.9%. Median sales prices, however, were up 8.9% from $350 thousand to $381 thousand. Inventory is still very low at 2.8 months.
- St Johns County/NW continues to be a very active growth area, with home sales up 8.9% to a total of 2,228. Median sales prices of $265,000 were virtually unchanged, while inventory shrunk by 23.4% to 3.6 months.
Continue reading “Jacksonville Beach and Ponte Vedra Beach Real Estate Market Report Fourth Quarter 2015 ”...
Recently, we had the pleasure of hearing Rick Ray, President and CEO of the Parc Group, speak about the outstanding growth in Nocatee. The statistics are amazing!
- Nocatee was recognized as the "Master Planned Community of the Year" by the Southeast Building Conference in July 2015.
- Nocatee is now the third fastest growing planned community in the United States. In 2014 over 800 new homes were sold.
- Over 700 potential buyers visted the Nocatee Welcome Center in August.
- Nocatee's Facebook page is growing rapidly with a 54% growth in social fans and followers each month.
- The Nocatee website has over 1200 NEW visitors a day, capturing over 1,000 NEW buyers each quarter.
- People moving to Nocatee are diverse in age, with an equal number of home buyers being between 35-45 and those over 55.
- Nocatee home buyers are often using a licensed Realtor, with 60% of new homes sales associated with a real estate agent.
Continue reading “What’s New in Ponte Vedra’s Town of Nocatee ”...